Frimley Clinical Commissioning Group is responsible for commissioning a range of acute hospital services locally, as well as providing community hospitals for you to attend.
View the hospitals below in your area.
Frimley Park Hospital – Frimley, Surrey
Frimley Park Hospital is run by Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust which offers many services including eye unit, cardiac centre and expanded critical care facilities.
Royal Surrey County Hospital – Guildford, Surrey
The Royal Surrey County Hospital provides a wide range of services and has a specialist centre for cancer, Ear, Nose and Throat, Maxillo-Facial and Oral Surgery and Cardiology services.
Heatherwood Hospital – Ascot, Berkshire
Heatherwood Hospital offers diagnostic and screening procedures, maternity and midwifery services, services for everyone, surgical procedures, treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
Wexham Park Hospital – Slough, Berkshire
Wexham Park Hospital offers assessments or medical treatment for persons detained under the 1983 Act, alongside diagnostic and screening procedures, maternity and midwifery services, services for everyone, surgical procedures, termination of pregnancies and treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
- Fleet Community Hospital provides services for general rehabilitation, outpatient, podiatry, x-ray, ultrasound and falls prevention
- Farnham Hospital and Centre for Health which provides various services ranging from cardiology to speech and language
- Aldershot Centre for Health opened in 2008 and brings together GPs, dental services, clinicians, counsellors, community nurses, Army doctors and a pharmacy
- Cranleigh Village Hospital Trust was established nearly 150 years ago
- Haslemere and District Hospital has a minor injuries unit and blood clinic
- Woking Community Hospital offers mental health services to the community
- Walton Community Hospital has an x-ray department, rapid access centre and podiatry department